Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poly Graduation Ceremony!!!

A mixture of feelings was within me when i attended this. Iam both excited about my future ahead,well ARMY u would say, or future studies, but at the same time, is a sad moment to end my school journey and everyone ard me to enlist into the army. Thus, din really have the urge to congratulate myself when i received the certifcate instead i wished the time will just stopped there. haha. Sounds living in my own world. Anyway, to everyone! DUN FORGET ME LOL. Wonder who after reading this will have the urge to call and tell me that they regret making a farewell for me! But then, i sincerely hope every1 ard me to stay happy. Yes is you! Dun wonder trust ur feeling is YOU!

Here are some photos to share for my Grad :D


My father specially came over for my Grad ^^ Cool right!






Finally " Cheers" for my 3 years frd. Muhahahaha!

To all my friends : Remember Prata :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home